• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cancelled my CC subscription (see screenshot proof) and I'm STILL getting charged. Refund?

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title states, I cancelled my CC subscription before the renewal date because I did not want to keep the subscription. A "real" person helped me do it (before convincing me to stay, of course), but I did not want to as my computer unexpectedly broke and I cannot use Adobe products on the replacment I'm borrowing for now. She eventually gave it and let me cancel. See screenshot for proof. This conversation took place the first week of January so I've STILL been getting charged for THREE months for a service I am not using and was told was cancelled. How can I get these three months reimbursed? And get the CC cancelled without paying a fee? I'm pretty livid.

proof.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Hi Mary Elizabet23983199m0hf,

We're sorry for the trouble. We checked the account associated with the email address you've logged into Adobe community and found that you have cancelled the subscription today and the charges were made as per the subscription date in the beginning of the month.

Probably, that is why you can see that you've been charged.

In case you still have queries and wish to discuss this further, please feel free to reach out to our support team as mentioned by the expert a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Mary Elizabet23983199m0hf,
Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble. Unfortunately, you won't find the help you need at these forums. These are peer-to-peer forums, with no one here having access to your account information. You need to contact support.
To contact support see the instructions given at the link below
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/m-p/11843852#M14032
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mary Elizabet23983199m0hf,

We're sorry for the trouble. We checked the account associated with the email address you've logged into Adobe community and found that you have cancelled the subscription today and the charges were made as per the subscription date in the beginning of the month.

Probably, that is why you can see that you've been charged.

In case you still have queries and wish to discuss this further, please feel free to reach out to our support team as mentioned by the expert above. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines