• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cancelled my monthly plan the same day it took my money but I still didnt get my money back.

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I payed for the first month and I used it, then I thought I cancelled it so that the next month it wouldnt take my money, but it did so anyway,. The day they took the money for my next month, i cancelled my plan. Its been 9 days already. When will my money be here, if at all?
(i chose the normal plan, monthly pay, i only wanted 1 month of usage after all)

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Dragonezja5FFB,
Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble. Unfortunately, you won't find the help you need at these forums. These are peer-to-peer forums, with no one here having access to your account information. You need to contact support.
To contact support see the instructions given at the link below
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/m-p/11843852#M14032
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is, for some reason, I cannot get any official help. The link on the post you linked me to simple goes to the Adobe help page, on which there is nothing for me. I also cannot get help by clicking the Contact button on the Support category on that page, hence why i am asking here. Unless there is another way of support, aka by email, which i have, also, not found anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you click the following URL? Does the chat window not open?

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Make sure you have adblockers, antivirus, firewalls off. If it still does not work try changing your network/device. There is no email support, you could try using Twitter or FB as well.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does, but I have nothing to do there. I already cancelled my plan, and none of the q&a's are for me. I need direct support, which i cannot achieve because the website is bugged 🙂 Thus, I am asking for another way of contact, or solving this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The chat window is for interacting with the person, what else does direct support mean? See the window on the right in the screenshot, type AGENT in it and start chatting with a human

Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 6.55.56 PM.png

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wait, where do you get that chat window? Or where am I supposed to write AGENT?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of that is explained in the link I gave before, reposting the link again

https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/m-p/11843852#M14032

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you open this link:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

after a short delay, the chat window will open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines