• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cancelled my plan before trial ended in August 2021, Adobe continued billing me!

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a trial account for the sake of unifying two PDF files in August 2021, after doing it, I cancelled my plan on my account page and I thought all was done. Today in late December, going through my credit card statements, I discover that Adobe never cancelled my subsctiption and I was billed GBP 25.28 every month for 5 months. Needless to say, I am shocked as noone would expect a large entity as Adobe to behave in this way. There is a serious lack of oversight on certain aspects of the business! I hope that Adobe will make this right!

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot of billings - I am still shocked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Batchuluun22368565ws24,

Did you get any confirmation email regarding successfull cancellation? If you did then please contact support with the documents and they will resolve this for you. To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Geeez!  August was a long time ago.  Don't you check your credit card statements every month?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines