Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot use my email to create adobe id

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have deleted an account associated to my gmail account it has been about three days. Now I want to use the same email to create another adobe account but the page says that this email is already used. But when I try to sign in, the page says this account has been deleted. 

Now how long does it take before I can use the same gmail account to create another adobe id, or anyother way?

Anyone can help me on this?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea why you would delete it; I suspect it is now blocked forever, to stop problems of accountability. Contact Adobe Customer Service if you feel you must reactivate the account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because I wanted to transfer my adobe to another email but I realized that I need this email. 

Now I really want to have an adobe account registered in this emial ID. 

I think adobe should delete and remove this email from any account I had before, so that I can use it again if I want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My understanding is that once an account is deleted, the email used for that account cannot be reused to create a new account. Customer support may be able to help you, but I doubt it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines