• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I forgot to cancel that membership after the free month

New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can u please help me adobe? I am a 15 years old guy,now im a student at a secondary school(in Hungary),i just wanted to try the free version of adobe stock (1 mounth).I couldn't resign my subscription package beacause i signed up with my facebook,and facebook(i don't know why) used an old email what i can't use (i dont know it's password,etc...). So i wanted to resign the subscription package in the first week but i couldn't. Now i had to pay the first 38 euro if i want to resign my subscription package but i didn't have that money. I pleaded to my father to pay it (my mother and my father were really angry about it) and finally my father payed it but i have to pay that for him later. Now when i wanted to resign the subscription package,adobe said me i have to pay 190 euros for resign.PLease, don't do it with me. i have 2 euros at all, and i can't pay it. My  parents can't pay it too. I dont want to use this subscription package,i don't want to use adobe stock ,i know that i have made a mistake,but please ,don't do this with me.I will work for 5 years to pay this ,this subscription package that i dont want to use,so ,pls :(((((((((((((((

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support.

Sorry, but we're normal users and we can't help with account and/or payment problems.

Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help.

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below.

You have to allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent" to get a human and not the chat bot.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support.

Sorry, but we're normal users and we can't help with account and/or payment problems.

Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help.

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below.

You have to allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent" to get a human and not the chat bot.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

have you succeeded to resign? I had issues too, to find the right place to click etc but got help from the chat room where I was talking to real persons. Even if I was on the wrong account with the wrong adress, they can resign your other account like so. Try it 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines