Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I got billed for a free trial

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from The Lounge to Adobe Creative Cloud .]

I received a two month free for Premier Pro CC coupon with a Seagate drive I bought. So I signed up. Just short of two months I canceled it. Now I am billed $99. Just got of a chat with support and they said they would escalate the case but no refund yet. Are you kidding me? What an I missing? Help please. I'm about ready to go file a small claims case tomorrow. Just disappointed in Adobe right now.

If this is the wrong section someone please direct me to the correct place

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Hello Patrick,

I also share - in general - Ned's rule to first ask Contact Customer Care and if "open" I had the best experiences by using chat. BUT because of your vain attempts I decided to advise you to ask one of these helpful Adobe staff members. In Germany it usually goes this way: go to the smith, and not to the little smith.

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Patrick,

to my knowledge Rajashree Bhattacharya is very helpful in matter like these. I'm sure she would help you, if you will write her a private letter at https://forums.adobe.com/people/Rajashree%20Bhattacharya

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrick,

you are welcome. I'm sure Rajashree will do her best to solve it to your satisfaction.

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe got back to me asking for more information. I still have not been refunded

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to work this out with Adobe Support - posting in these forums only serves to vent whatever frustration you might have - no one here can help with your issue.

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Beverly

could you please help me with the same issue

i have posted the details further down on this thread

thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PS

The support team are currently working on your case and will update you when resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2017 Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So just an update for anyone interested. I received an email yesterday saying the case has been closed and a refund will be issued in 3 to 5 days. So 5 business days to decide to give me back money i never agreed to give them. While I'm glade this is resolved, we now live in a world of one click shopping and if a retailer makes a mistake it takes two departments and 5 days to refund the money. I see this trend all over with e commerce. Many on line retailers and removed the "cancel order" from the shopping cart as they realize people compare prices. So this is not just about Adobe. So buyer beware. As far as the Adobe CC, I wish I had the net profits to afford it but it just doesn't make good business sense right now. Maybe as my business grows.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Patrick,

I also share - in general - Ned's rule to first ask Contact Customer Care and if "open" I had the best experiences by using chat. BUT because of your vain attempts I decided to advise you to ask one of these helpful Adobe staff members. In Germany it usually goes this way: go to the smith, and not to the little smith.

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually hans I was directed to this forum by Adobe Support after I asked what other options there were. So I was simply doing as directed by the chat support person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Beverly

I have the same issue could you help?

i have posted the details further down on this thread

thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue, this is absurd. I downloaded a free trial of premier months ago, then just checked my bank statements and I noticed $29 being taken out of my account each month from adobe. They had just automatically put me on a paid plan without me ever asking for it or without ever telling me. I did not want a paid plan?? I just downloaded a free trial!!
I went to cancel the paid plan and it said i would have to pay an additional $59 to cancel it because I would be 'terminating the plan early'.

There is now over $200 that has been taken out of my account. I have never even used premier after that one night I downloaded the free trial.
I have tried speaking with the chat support bots but they are not helping. Could someone please help me here?

Liam 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>without me ever asking for it or without ever telling me

When you give your credit card number to any company that means you will be charged if you do not cancel in time

To Cancel https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-creative-cloud-subscription.html
-READ THIS https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html#cancel
-and this https://prodesigntools.com/guide-to-change-cancel-creative-cloud.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cringe and decietful 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you 'click to agree' to the subscription terms while buying a subscription, that means that you really do need to read BEFORE you enter your credit card number to buy a subscription... See this page for more information, including a yellow highlited section from the subscription page https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan-discussions/adobe-subscription-is-a-rip-off/td-p...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I understand that it is written in the terms and conditions, you neednt keeping linking me to pages of people saying the exact same thing as me.

The terms are duplicitous. Adobe is cashing in on people having a slip of the mind. Ultimately, you are signing people up for a service they never actually asked for, and then charging them even more to cancel it once they realise. It is a really awful thing to do. Adobe should reconsider this policy and treat people with more kindness

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines