I have 2 plans on one account ...

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 plans currently:

1. Photography plan - annual.

2. Creative Cloud annual.

I should be allowed to use Photoshop CC on 4 devices - is that correct?  

It does not allow me to activate Photshop on a third device without signing out of one of 2 other pcs I am using.

How can I get Creative Cloud on my third machine differentiate one plan from the other?

If that is not possible then can I transfer the Photography plan to a new account (that I just created?)

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Answer, no. You cannot add more subscriptions to an Adobe ID and get more devices. You do need multiple separate Adobe IDs. So you will indeed need to contact Adobe to sort this out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble but unfortunately you will not find the help you need at these forums. These are peer to peer forums and no one here has access to your account information and hence can't help. You will have to contact Customer Care for the resolution of your issue. Click on the following link
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Make sure you are logged into your AdobeID, cookies are enabled on your browser. Click on the chat icon on the bottom right.
Also be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Manan

Much appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Answer, no. You cannot add more subscriptions to an Adobe ID and get more devices. You do need multiple separate Adobe IDs. So you will indeed need to contact Adobe to sort this out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.  I wondered why Adobe would allow me to take out two subscriptions on one account, both with access to Photoshop CC then.  Oh well, I got in touch with support about this and they agreed to cancel my single app subscription - as a goodwill gesture.  Thanks to all who responded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, accepting two subscriptions and running both at once makes no sense. Some people will prepay for 1 year subscriptions, and prepay for more and it does add up to more years. But this seems something different...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe offers plans for businesses and schools that accommodate multiple users and devices.  

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams.html

Individual licenses are good for 1 person only on up to 2 devices (home/office, desktop/laptop).

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines