• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a bonus subscription of cc for evey app. Can i cancel my actual plans ?

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon.

I have a an anual bonus subscription of CC for every app, this bonus was awarded by an educational institution to which I belong

Can i cancel my actual plans for illustrator and photoshop? Those are annual prepaid plan per month.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To Cancel https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-creative-cloud-subscription.html

To not pay the usual cancel fee you need to contact support

-Chat link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the bonus is in the form of a "redemption code" you can perhaps decide when to start it, to coincide with the end of your yearly commitment. You may need to change user, depends what you were given.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be aware that canceling your paid plan will incur a cancellation fee of ½ your remaining subscription. That is to say, if you have 8 months left on the subscription, Adobe will charge you for 4 months. This is part of the subscription terms you agreed to when you purchased the subscription. As Test Screen Name suggests, it might be better to wait until the last month of subscription to redeem your code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines