• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a problem after bought a student plan

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've bought a plan today. My university account is an enterprise plan but I can't use the program, so I bought a student plan by using the university email.

AD18DF4D-4087-4D8A-851F-98A0745F4BBE.jpeg

(It is show that the email is my name, but the university told me that we should use student ID number email (pic 2) to log in to the account, so I used the student ID email for buying plan.)

358A7324-88A4-4F6C-AC71-47FFFFA8697C.jpeg

But after payment, I can't find any plan or invoice in my account. There is nothing.

D92D38FC-3E53-4356-A60E-6483805ACD23.jpeg

76042A19-E7BB-41EB-B959-57092C17EDAB.jpeg

I already ask my university admin about the account, and they tell me that the student id email (that I used for buying a plan) is only use for adobe register and log in to adobe account only. So the student ID email account is does not exist.

Is it possible if I change my email to send an invoice again? Because I really can't find it here and now I still can't use any programs.

Thank you for helping me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

I already contact adobe admin and the purchasing is now cancel. I'll have a refund soon.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I search for cancel a plan. And I fount that adobe will auto renew the plan until I cancel by myself. But in this case, how can I do? I really can't find anything in my account. Please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I already contact adobe admin and the purchasing is now cancel. I'll have a refund soon.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines