• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a problem and I need help I need help from Adobe Photoshop, I subscribed to the program by mi

New Here ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need help from Adobe Photoshop , i subscribed to the program by mistake and please cancel the subscription and cancel the additional value.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. You can easily cancel your subscription on your own as suggested by the expert above. You can refer to this article for help: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can cancel your subscription via Manage my Account in the Creative Cloud app, unless you  have contracted a year's subscription, Contact Adobe, as we are users not Adobe and can't help with such matters. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Photoshop ecosystem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. You can easily cancel your subscription on your own as suggested by the expert above. You can refer to this article for help: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

follow @Shivangi_Gupta's link and cancel today.

if you have any trouble or doubt about your success cancelling, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines