• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have lost Acrobat pro

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have upgraded my plan and Adobe Acrobat Pro has now been removed. I am still paying for Acrobat Pro so not sure why it been uninstalled by Adobe.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What plan did you upgrade to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peru,

I upgraded from the Photography plan to the All apps personal plan. I had a separate Adobe Acrobat Pro and I am still paying for it by its now been removed. The app has been replaced with the Acrobat Standard. I can still use the Acrobat Pro features but the Pro app is not showing in the list of installed apps in Windows settings.

If I go to combine any PDF's or images I can choose Acrobat Pro but I get a message/option to move to Acrobat Standard.

Its very bad form for Adobe to auto-remove an app that I am paying for.  I still have the Photography plan which I now have duplicate apps and when I go to remove the Photography plan I get a message that I will be charged a fee of $60 to remove the Photography plan even though I am paying for the same apps in the All Apps plans. So I am paying twice for the same apps. Good one Adobe, I'll try to keep my hands in my pockets so Adobe doesn't pick any lose change.

Not very happy about all the time this is taking either I think Adobe should be doing better than this.

Regards,

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines