• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have paid for the Creative Cloud All Apps Plan but it says my trial has ended and shuts down

Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the trial on 28th December 2021 and then started paying the £49.94 monthly charge through PayPal on 5th January 2022. Now, when I try to use the apps I have installed so far such as In Design and Photoshop, it is saying my trial has expired and then shuts down. Also when I look on my account to view my paid plans, it says that I have no paid plans? I've been searching for a way to contact Adobe to sort this out but I haven't been able to find anything, as I want to find out what they are going to do about the days I have paid for but haven't been able to use since the 5th? If anyone can please help me out here I would be most grateful, thank you! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Many thanks I've managed to sort it out now 🤗

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks I've managed to sort it out now 🤗

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines