• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm so fed up with Adobe customer support. Can the corporate office do anything?

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2024 Apr 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent hours with custumer support so they can fix my subscription and refund me $3.80 and in 2 months it is still the same run around. I live in a tax exempt state (oregon) I have had the same billing address for 5 years. I recently restarted my subscription and instead of being charged $29.99 as stated in my account, I am being charged sales tax on it.  I'm sick of calling and chatting for over 2 months. What other options are there?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody here has anything to do with company policy - you need to contact Adobe
Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there aren't any better options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2024 Apr 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have spent hours with custumer support so they can fix my subscription and refund me $3.80

By @Fáelán

Since your issue is about billing, I've moved your post from Creative Cloud Services to Account, Payment, & Plan.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines