Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

I need help canceling my subscription

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldnt cancel my subscription yesterday and now its wanting me to pay 22$ I apologize but im not going to pay I love adobe I used it 24/7 a few years back i wanted to test it out again since then cause of this quarantine. Im not able to pay even if i wanted to. Pleas eget back to me so i know if you guys can cancel the payment thats trying to go through because i didn cancel it in time.

TOPICS
Anywhere

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to contact Adobe to ask if they will make a special exception for you. This is NOT customer service, just fellow users like you. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is how to get in touch with Adobe Customer Care directly, usually either via live online chat or telephone:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

You'll have to ask them whether they can cancel the payment. Note that Adobe offers a 14-day money-back guarantee (refund policy) on new subscriptions. This two-week period starts after any free trial ends.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines