• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help with my serial numbers!

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been on chat for 1 and 1/2 hours getting the run around aout being connect to sales. I purchased Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements 2020 and until today the serial numbers were in my account. I've also been on hold for over 30 minutes. I had to reimage my computer. It wasn't going to be a problem reinstalling... wasn't going to be. Dear God, would someone please help? I'm teaching high school photography classes online due to Covid 19. I NEED this software. I got one chat person say he saw the info and passed me to someone else. That someone else asked me if they could help me make a purchase! I said no, I want help with software I already own. They disappeared over an hour ago. 

I need my software! Won't somebody help me please! Isn't teaching under these conditions hard enough!!!

[Moderator moved from Licensing to Account, Payment & Plan.]

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

HINT:  Write down your software serial numbers and keep them in a desk drawer or Rolodex along with usernames, passwords, so on...

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are just Adobe customers here, we can't help you with serial numbers and your account. You need to stick with Adobe support. WARNING: now you have posted here, someone may contact you saying they are from Adobe and want to help. DON'T BELIEVE THEM! They want control of your computer and your credit cards !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where specifically are you looking for the serial numbers for Elements Ps and Premiere?

Adobe has made it very difficult to Find the My Products page.

When you go to your Adobe Account Click on Manage Account then on the next page click "View Plan Details" button. Then on the next page click My Products link and you should see whatever products have been registered to the Adobe ID you signed in with. 

If you don't see the Elements products then you either signed in with the wrong Adobe ID or you never registered those programs with Adobe under your correct Adobe ID.

2020-10-03 08_27_04-Home _ Adobe Creative Cloud.png

2020-10-03 08_29_06-Adobe Account.png

2020-10-03 08_30_45-Adobe Account.png

2020-10-03 08_32_08-Adobe Account.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HINT:  Write down your software serial numbers and keep them in a desk drawer or Rolodex along with usernames, passwords, so on...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Belarc is also a good way to find all of your serial numbers, although the license does say that you have to buy a license if you are using it on a work computer and not a personal computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines