Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help 😞

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

  

E854DEAA-D810-4E6A-B00A-2D34C1E8F588.png

Please I am asking you kindly , I am a single mum of 1 baby and a student with 2 jobs I am struggling to pay for my bills and on top of them I have this subscription which has been on going for more than 11 months I have spoken to about 5 people online which they have closed the chat and ignored me . I am just asking you please to stop charging me I haven’t even got a plan I Have all the evidence and you have all the evidence of the conversations I have been sending emails as well as that but I have been continuously ignored . I just want you to stop charging me 😞 I haven’t got a plan I haven’t even got a password to my account please help me please don’t ignore me and please stop charging me , if this continues I am going to have to report adobe to a higher place to take further actions because for 11 months I don’t know what more you want from me 😞.

2D2D3D91-BE92-41A1-A080-E82DF271CF92.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

My issue has now been solved - I am so thankful for the person that solved my problem I wish them nothing but the best . It really truly is appreciated from me and my little boy.

Thank you , and to the people that ignored me , please be kind to others it doesn't cost you anything ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My issue has now been solved - I am so thankful for the person that solved my problem I wish them nothing but the best . It really truly is appreciated from me and my little boy.

Thank you , and to the people that ignored me , please be kind to others it doesn't cost you anything ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Shenoa26461303d3px wrote:

I have spoken to about 5 people online which they have closed the chat and ignored me . .. I have been sending emails as well as that but I have been continuously ignored .

I reviewed your posts and only see the two in this thread, so it is unclear who the five people are that you spoke to online. Also, Adobe does not communicate by email. Are you sure you were talking to Adobe?

When you start a 7-day trial, it rolls over into an annual plan unless you cancel within the seven days. Only Adobe Customer Care can help with billing. The Photoshop forum cannot assist.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen 
You can find phone numbers here (you may be on hold for a long time):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html 

Do not reply to any PMs you may receive, as scammers like to frequent forums.

Since this is not a question about how to use Photoshop, I will move it to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum for you.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines