• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to change my mobile number. Your site wont let me and your support staff refuse to help.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly, Adobe support is the worst I have had to deal with in a long time. You should be ashamed.

Case number: ADB-18651345-R4H8

I have a new mobile number. I want to change it on my account so it remains secure.

When I attempt this it comes up with an error "This field must contain a valid phone number" I suspect it is a new number range you have not included in your form validation. Something I have come across with a few other companies. Something they have all been able to fix.

Except you guys.

So I raised this with your support a week ago and despite contacting you guys every day, my case has now been closed because I have apparently not contacted you. 

I have had nothing but a run around because your support staff have no idea what to do, or its just too hard. I have been lied to multiple times that this has been escalated. The email telling me the case has been closed shows me this obviously was compelte BS.

What do I need to do to get this fixed? Do you want me to come and update your systems for you since you obviously have no one there with any clue on how to manage your site? 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry... this is a public forum with the space provided by Adobe, it is not support and nobody here has access to your account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup. I know that. But what other avenues do I have to get this attention? Support is not helping me at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use a cell phone, so when I visit a site that INSISTS on sending me a security code I use email

So since I don't have a number linked to my account I have no idea where you should go for help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ZGeek

I'm sorry for your frustration, truly I am.  Unfortunately, online chat agents have nothing to do with the main website and vice versa.  As you can imagine with two entirely different teams run by different departments on opposite sides of the world, it takes time for a work order to get approved and sent through proper channels.  And then more time for the actual work to be completed.   So support agents' hands are tied until the site is fixed.

Meanwhile, can you use another phone number?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy,

Sounds you guys need to sort that out because them fobbing off me off and ignoring the problem isn't a good experience. I understand two teams working remotely, if only there was some way to communicate between them. Like some sort of electronic mail system. Or better yet, some sort of web based collabrative tool?

I know, I am being a smarty pants but this is a simple issue that can be fixed really easily and it doesnt have to be this frustrating to get sorted out. Right now, I just want my problem sent to the right people to get fixed. Not ignored and closed like it has been. Is there anyway to get this done?  I have tried with your support guys and they have done nothing except lie to me that is has been escalated and then just closed the case in the hope I will just go away. So how can I get this escalated to the right people?

No, I don't have any other mobile numbers I can use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't work for Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh. Sorry then. Your signature is confusing.

ATTENTION PEOPLE WHO READING THIS WHO DON'T WORK FOR ADOBE.
Please stop replying.

I am trying to get some movement from Adobe to fix this issue after exhausting my support options. Thank you for your thoughts and opinions but please just ignore this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ATTENTION PEOPLE WHO READING THIS WHO DON'T WORK FOR ADOBE.
Please stop replying.

============

@ZGeek,

That's absurd given that this is a user-to-user forum and NOT a direct pipeline to Adobe.  Sorry but nobody can help you with your extraordinary phone number problem except technical support and they don't  lurk here. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nancy. They did contact me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear it 🙂  And thanks for the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines