• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to contact adobe's account/billing department but it is IMPOSSIBLE, IMPOSSIBLE, IMPOSSIBLE!

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved to a different country recently and need to change my account details including my billing details. This is proving to be impossible.

I found a link that asks 'did you move to another country and need to change your details for billing?'

At last! the answer!

Oh- wait... not so fast. All it does is eventually lead you to a generic 'contact' page with ZERO contact information at all. No way to telephone, email or anything at all.

So now what?

Do I just wait until adobe contacts me about my bill not being paid and try then? Why is it  not possible to go into my account and simply change what country I live in now?

It shouldn't bethiscomplicated.

I should have had this resolved in less than a minute on my own by going into my account and making a few edits--- but instead I am scouring the adobe website desperately trying to find some way to actually contact someone to straighten this out.

Why do you do this to your customers, adobe?

I pay your extortionate rates every month for the privelidge of occassionally using your software for one mundane function on rare times a few moments out of the year... can't I at least just update my account information like any other company permits me to do?

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show us a screen shot of the generic contact page you get with no info, thanks.

WARNING: Adobe WILL NOT CONTACT YOU. If it seems they have, a scammer has found you instead!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on past messages, you need to cancel your old account and create a new account in your current country

Adobe support should be able to help you do that

This space is provided by Adobe, but it is not Adobe support
Sorry, nobody here can help with an account or payment problem
This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
-you MUST make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you MUST also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for the link to work
This link will go directly to the chat option
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person
-Meaning type in the word Agent without the quote " " marks
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
- or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
Adobe does NOT do support by email, so beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

'thanks for the reply, but i am more than aware this is not support but a forum. i am asking the forum how to reach support, just in case that part wasn't clear 😉

i think at this point all i can do is wait for adobe to start sending me annoying emails complaining about how my bill isn't getting paid and to change my poayment method. maybe that'll work.

either that or i just plain stop using adobe products entirely.

wait... now there's an idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But, Andromeda Girl, you just had a detailed reply answering the question: telling you exactly how to contact Adobe. I wonder if you didn't read it to the end?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1:

the full message did not appear until just now, oddly enough.

2:

too little, too late.

3:

far too much effort to merely change my poayment method and account information when all i should be able to do is log in and update it in a minute or less.

4:

i'm already through with adobe. paid a fortune for software i barely ever used and can get by without it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines