• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I paid for Creative Cloud for Students, but I can't open the apps. They prompt me to buy it (again)

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using Adobe Creative Cloud using their free at-home access until it expired, so I purchased Adobe Creative Cloud for Students to continue my course under lockdown. 

I bought Creative Cloud and received a confirmation email on July 23 (subject: "Thanks for your purchase") which contained a link to confirm my account and create a password. I did both and received another email on July 24 (subject: "Welcome to your Creative Cloud membership").

I had already installed Illustrator, Acrobat DC, Photoshop, Lightroom and Lightroom Classic during the period of free at-home access, and after I purchased Creative Cloud for Students on July 23, I had access to those apps until about a week later (I don't know the exact date), when access suddenly stopped. When I attempted to access the apps, I instead received a prompt to buy the app or start a 7 day free trial.

I checked my bank statement, and it records a payment of $21.99 to Adobe Systems Pty Ltd Sydney AU AUS on July 28, with the value date of July 23.

Thinking that I may just need to download the apps again, I opened the email "Welcome to your Creative Cloud membership" from July 24 and clicked the link to download Illustrator. This installed the app, but when I opened it, a window stated that I had merely started a 7-day free trial. Creative Cloud Desktop confirms that I have started a 7-day free trial for Illustrator and I do not have access to the other apps unless I buy them or start free trials with them. 

I have already paid for Creative Cloud for Students. How do I get access to the apps? Since Adobe is already taking payments from my bank account for the purchase, I do not want to buy it again because I'll pay double. Please help me, as I need at home access to complete my course.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Thank you for posting your query here.

Kindly refer to the following help article for Revert to trial https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account-membership/cc-reverts-to-trial.html 

Also, please try to  Open CC Desktop App and Click the gear icon > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date." Once done , Click on your Avatar (top right image) and Sign-out of Creative Cloud and Close all apps.
Once done, please Restart your computer and Open CC Desktop app and Sign-in with

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for posting your query here.

Kindly refer to the following help article for Revert to trial https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account-membership/cc-reverts-to-trial.html 

Also, please try to  Open CC Desktop App and Click the gear icon > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date." Once done , Click on your Avatar (top right image) and Sign-out of Creative Cloud and Close all apps.
Once done, please Restart your computer and Open CC Desktop app and Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

If the issue persists, please initiate a chat with Adobe Support Team by Clicking on :  https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html and please be sure to Sign in with the registered email address on which you have Purchased the Creative Cloud Membership.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines