• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I paid the Subscription but now it's telling me I haven't.

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Here to ask about an issue about my Adobe Subscription. As the title says, I've paid for my Subscription, I've seen the transaction of my payment on my Mobile Bank App, it says that my next time to pay is October 4th, I've used Photoshop after I paid for it...

Now it's telling me I haven't paid and that I need to pay £24 again? It locked me out of Photoshop, and show me the Bill issue on top... what happened? 

Please, if anyone can suggest some advice for me, it would help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it because it can't verify my Education Status? If I update it, will my subscription be fixed or something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user forum answered by volunteers. We cannot access accounts or help with account issues.

Do not respond to anyone contacting you in the forum asking for account details (inclusing by private message) scammers are known to do that.

Take a look at this help page. If that does not help then contact Adobe Customer Care directly.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try the steps mentioned in the link shared by @davescm if it still does not work then do contact support as only then can assist with an account issue. To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines