• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I stopped paying for my membership in November, why is the included software now deactivated?

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a contract for a year as a student, from november i stopped paying, today i payed but i don`t have the products activated, i have to pay the months i didnt paid ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't just stop and start paying. You agree to a contract to pay for the whole year. If you cancel, you need to pay the early cancellation fee. If you didn't pay that, your account is going to be unusable, and you have a debt which may keep growing. In any case you will need to contact Adobe or your place of education (depending on who sells the license).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Q:  If you stop paying for water, power or phone, what happens to your service? 

A: It stops until you pay everything owed and make arrangements to have it turned back on. 

This user-to-user forum cannot help you with your cancelled services.

Please contact Adobe directly.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

Or phone customer service M-F during normal business hours.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines