Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i want buy adobe product but icant!

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
i am living in iran country and we are sangtion from us and other country.and my country ip is blocked in adobe site and not exist in country list.and i dont want use cracked version be cuase iknow this is kind of theft.
but i cant buy adobe!
what can i do?
i want legal version of adobe product.
help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but Iran is not authorized to use Adobe products at all. Even the Creative Cloud servers have blocked all IP addresses coming out of that country. And Adobe has neither distributors nor authorised resellers in that country at all.

So yes, you cannot legally use any Adobe products at all - subscription or perpetual license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are at the mercy of your country's trade policies.  And for that, you have our deepest sympathies.  But that's something you must discuss with your elected (appointed?) government officials.  I think any change must come from within your own country.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This doesn't change the issue, but I think this is due to the American trade policy. The result is, however, the same: you can't buy the Adobe products. And there is nothing anyone can do for you.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines