• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to have both Lightroom Mobile ( 100Gb) and Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question regarding the use of two products: Lightroom Mobile and Lightroom Classic. On my IPad and iphone I use Lightroom Mobile as it is very simple to editing photos with the apple pencil, while now I start using tethering my camera while shooting pictures and Lightroom Mobile does not provide such an option ( please correct me, if I am wrong). Therefore, I am looking for some solution to keep Lightroom MObile with (100GB Cloud) as well as to install Lightroom Classic on my laptop so that I would be able to take photos straight from the camera to the laptop. From what I see in the Adobe plans, Lightroom plan does not give the the option to keep that 100GB Cloud space, but provides you with 20 Gb, which is not enough. I also do not need any photoshop or other products. Is there any solution to that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop and the other products are included. You can't separate them. There exists a Photography plan+1Tb of cloud space. That includes basically Lr, LrC and Photoshop (you will probably love it, after knowing it)+some goodies.

Tethering with Lr: you need to ask that in the Lightroom Forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based/ct-p/ct-lightroom?page=1&sort=latest_...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Creative Cloud Photography Plan includes the following for $19.95/month:

- Photoshop CC and Photoshop on iPad

- Photoshop Express (mobile)

- Photoshop Camera (mobile)

- Lightroom on desktop, mobile and the web
- Lightroom Classic
- Portfolio website + hosting
- Bridge
- 1 TB cloud storage.
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines