I want to receive invoices automatically via email. Where is the setting for that?

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to receive my monthly invoices automatically via email. Where exactly in my account can I find the settings for that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018
As far as I know, Adobe does not offer that serviceInvoice help https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/print-receipt.html

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, Adobe does not offer that service

Invoice help https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/print-receipt.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There must be a way, I know it for a fact as my colleague has this function linked to her email. She has now left the company and I was looking to make this change to all the other Adobe accounts that we have. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant find how to do this either. we have dozens of software subscriptions and my bookkeeper can easily access all of our invoices for every other service. Adobe on the other hand requires that I (the CEO) must sign in every month and manually download the invoices. I cant even give my bookkeeper a username and password because Adobe uses third party sign in options. Way to go Adobe, you get the award for the least lean service we subscribe to.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unbelivable that a software company does not have this option for its costumers!! come on we are in 2022!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot fathom how a company like Adobe hasn't had this for years already- and it STILL isn't a feature. Wow. It isn't even hard to do, it's an industry standard. Wait a minute...

Adobe Stock:

YTD -147.99 (-26.22%)

This Month -57.63 (-12.16%)

Today -22.57 (-5.14%)

Ah, I see.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come on Adobe, surely this can't be a difficult feature to add especially with all your resources.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>Come on Adobe

This is a public forum, NOT Adobe support... try below

Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines