• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

If I cancel a one year pre-paid subscription - does it stop immediately?

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently on a one year pre-paid subscription due to end at the end of the month.

If I cancel it, will the subscription run until the end of the month or stop immediately?  The cancel page is not clear.

I do not want to go onto a rolling month plan, but equally so I do not want to lose the time I have paid for!

How late can I cancel if it does stop immediately? The day before? 

Thanks!

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The terms and conditions of the one-year prepaid subscription is clear. If you cancel before the year is up, then you will not receive a refund at all, and the subscription will continue until the end of the one-year term.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Quite right!

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Cancellation Terms

You can cancel your subscription anytime via your Adobe Account page or by contacting Customer Support*. If you cancel within 14 days of your initial order, you’ll be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 14 days, your payment is non-refundable, and your service will continue until the end of your contracted term.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines