• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

if my account is created by company, but then i am leaving this company soon, am i losing my account

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! i am really confused about my account situation recently..

so this account i am using is created by my company actually, as you know they can divided to company one and personal one. I used to use the personal one for browsing behance and i also subscribed an annual plan in adobe stock too. I stupidly created a portfolio website by using this acount as well.

the problem is.. i am about to leave this company. does it mean i cant use my account anymore? but i am still paying for the stock plan!! another problem is the portfolio website, its so strange that they said i need to update my payment terms and unpublished my websites but it is supposed to be free no? thats ok to pay but i just worry i cant access here anymore then it would be a big waste... that really annoys me and i don;t know what to do at all.. anyone can help pleaseeeee! thank you!:)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kitc22554590.,

If your employer pays for the subscription, it certainly ends when you leave your current employment. 

To ensure uninterrupted service, you will need to take out a personal subscription under a different email address BEFORE you leave your employment.  Contact the Portfolio support team and ask if you can transfer the employer's Portfolio site to your personal account.

- Portfolio FAQ & Knowledgebase - https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us
- Contact Portfolio Support Team - https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=177168

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
quote... but it is supposed to be free no?

=========

No.  Portfolio requires you to have a qualifying PAID Creative Cloud plan.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Behance is free.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines