• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

If you bill my account (CC) send me an invoice

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, I know you will not listen to my request, but here goes (for the 24th time in 5 years).

If you bill my credit card, send me a invoice. It is extremely frustrating to have to log into my account 3 times, go through verification and do it all again for my other account. Is it so hard to send an email when you bill?????

As a business owner, this alone would loose me clients. I guess you don't really give a %$@# what your customers care about how you bill. You have also done a wonderful job of taking all contact support off your page. Have you no morals or shame what stress and bookkeeping problems this causes your customer base, oh yeah, you do, but just don't care.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You aren't addressing Adobe here.  We are not Adobe employees.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is where you contact Adobe

Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines