• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator on laptop, how to put on ipad without paying again?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm new to adobe illustrator.  I purchased it for my laptop on July 8th.  I just purchased one month of illustrator and nothing else.  Now my ipad just arrived in the mail and I downloaded the illustrator for iPad app, but it doesn't seem to recognize that I've already paid for an Illustrator subscription and is asking me to pick a plan.  I will attach a picture of the screen I'm getting.  If I select restore purchase it says "failed to restore" and "it looks like you're trying to restore a subscription that doesn't exist." 

Does anyone know why I can't access my subscription?  Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you logged in with the same account?

Anyway: this forum is 95% not Adobe staff. We can't access your account data, so it's best to contact Customer Care right away: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>purchased one month of illustrator

Unless you specifically purchased the MONTHLY plan, what you have is an annual plan with monthly payments

SOME programs are available Monthly https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Being-charged-for-a-full-year-when-i-m-on-month-to-month/... - links and pictures

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I see you have an active Illustrator subscription under the same ID as with the community. Please make sure you are signed in with the correct ID.

Let us know if that helps!

Thanks

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should also bear in mind that you CANNOT purchase just one month. You can purchase a monthly subscription, which will renew each month until you cancel it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines