Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incorrect billing - how do I sort out

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I was having problems with my adobe account and a software trial. I managed to be in touch via Chat with an adobe staff member who sorted the problem out by extending the trial for 2 months, and saying to call back at end of that time and cancel.

My problem is that Adobe has kept billing me and now I can't get through to contact them to cancel. they keep taking my money, have put me on an annual plan against my instructions and now I can't have a direct conversation. Has anyone else experienced similar problems?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post to a better forum, Account, Payment & Plan.

But I am sorry to inform you that by accepting that 2 month free offer you have Sign Up for a Years subscription that will Auto Renew next year. There is NO Extending of the Trial Period. It is 7 days FLAT. Go any longer than that and you have Signed Up for a years subscription.

So I suggest you Cancel that subscription as soon as possible.

You cancel by logging into the main Adobe website and go to Manage Account and you should see a button to Cancel Plan.

Cancel your Creative Cloud membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That goes counter to the advice from my Adobe Chat, when I was told that by taking on the 2 month trial I coudl then contact Adobe at the end of this period and cancel.

You may be right but in that case I have been badly advised by Adobe. I asked to cancel then and was told to take 2 months and then cancel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simplest and Best way to tell is Log into your Adobe Account on their main website and go to Manage Account and then click "View Plan Details" and check the status of your account.

If it says Expires XXXX (Month, Day) 2021 then you have signed up for a year subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the future if you want to Cancel Anything then Cancel it. Do not accept any offers for anything.

Why if you didn't want to use whatever your trial subscription was for did you extend it for 2 months when in the end you were going to cancel anyway and stop using it?

Nothing in life is Free. There is always a catch, a price to pay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fair enough. But the adobe person I spoke to wouldn't cancel and so offered this instead. And now I'm stuck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines