Incorrect Billing Info - Cannot purchase Creative Cloud Plan. Please Help

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys.

I can't seem to purchase the creative cloud plan due to this error

Incorrect billing info

We are unable to approve your transaction at this time.

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call 800-585-0774.

The country/region of the account is United States and so is the address associated to the credit card from the US.

Can someone please help me with this?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Issue resolved - customer contacted support and the order was processed successfully.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Calling Beverley Gray​ ​–

Bev, do you think you could check into what the issue might be here?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue resolved - customer contacted support and the order was processed successfully.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to hear, thanks Bev!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Beverley Gray . I am new user trying to sign up from india. I tried so many times. First i tried amex, then my other credit card. I even called you guys using the toll free number in india. the guy on the phone made me another account, verrief my school details and the same error kept happenning on his side again. Please resolve this issue, i am in really need of an adobe account right now. I tried everything and still everything gives the same error. I even tried contacting my bank and same error kept happeneing. PLEASE HELPPP!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue! How to solve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using debit or credit cards? Obviously debit cards are not accepted by Adobe as I was informed via chat support... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mart1n2,

Not sure why someone told you that. Whether for perpetual software licenses or for recurring subscriptions payments, with Adobe you can just as well pay with a debit card instead...

Some folks indeed do this and keep their cards loaded with enough to cover the regular Creative Cloud membership cost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir i can purchase this app but billing inform incorrect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

The Credit card information and the country of roigin should be the same while placing an order. 
Do let us know what issue you have been facing with placing an order. 

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have tried everything. indian amex, indian visa and mastercard. all are failing i don't know why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, can someone contact me about my billing issue from Adobe? I need to change billing information and put the company name on the invoice. Who can help me with that? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Happy to help!

I understand that you wish to change the billing information. Here is the link that can help you:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/update-billing-information.html

In case you are still unable to update the billing details with the help of the link, feel free to contact us via so that our support team can help you.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

If you are not able to get to the chat window, then disable your adblockers, firewall, enable cookies/scripts on your browser. If it still fails then change your browser/machine/network.

Please do not share any personal/confidential information like email ID, bank details, etc here. This is a public forum.

Hope the information was helpful to you. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Rashmi Swain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if that's a teams or enterprise subscription, this link may be more helpful: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/manage-invoices.html

and, in addition to chat, there are 2 other ways to contact adobe; phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines