• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incorrectly charged

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has charged for for one months subscription when I only signed up for a free trail! Theres no customer service what a scam! Howcdo i reach someone?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Vin, please make sure to contact our support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen for any questions related to charges or payment.  If the chat window fails to open, please get in touch with us on a different device.  I would also encourage you to sign in under the e-mail address/account related to the service in question.  I don't see any active memberships under the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vin, please make sure to contact our support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen for any questions related to charges or payment.  If the chat window fails to open, please get in touch with us on a different device.  I would also encourage you to sign in under the e-mail address/account related to the service in question.  I don't see any active memberships under the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>charged for for one months subscription when I only signed up for a free trail

What did you think would happen after you entered your financial information?

When you 'click to agree' to the subscription terms while buying a subscription, that means that you really do need to read BEFORE you enter your credit card number to buy a subscription... See this page for more information, including a yellow highlited section from the subscription page https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan-discussions/adobe-hidden-contract-is-disgusting/...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't need your opinion [expletive deleted by moderator]! It required my financial information before the free subscription [expletive deleted by moderator]. You shouldn't be on the site answering qeustions you know nothing about and your critical feedback[expletive deleted by moderator]! Calling yourself an expert is disturbing and I will report you to the main administrator..you need to read this guidline before you answer anyones question:

We are a community designed to promote and encourage creative expression and a learning environment. Keep your posts, comments, private messages, and other communications on-topic, constructive, and encouraging. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The label "community expert" is given by Adobe, and is the rank in this forum. Your rank is "new here". Community experts get that rank because they answer questions very effectively and help out the users during their spare time.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines