• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Increased Subscription Payment without notice

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been subscribed to your services for a year - as a student, I used to pay 151.25 DKK per month until March 2022. That has been the case until last month since Adobe started to charge me 237,50 DKK from March 2022 without any notice or notification about such a change.

I haven't received any email stating the change of amount, I am still a student, so there has not been any change in my situation either.

I need assistance to understand what happened and why.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

all first year subscriptions, including student subscriptions, are offered at a lower rate than subsequent years. typically, you can expect after-first year subscription rates to increase by 50% over first year rates.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all first year subscriptions, including student subscriptions, are offered at a lower rate than subsequent years. typically, you can expect after-first year subscription rates to increase by 50% over first year rates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That should have been clear when you started... One Year Intro Price https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Student-plan/td-p/10209357

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As others have written, the first year on Adobe's Student and Teacher plan has a bigger promotional discount (~60%) than subsequent years... But even those subsequent years have a ~40% discount from the regular price for non-education customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines