Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

INFORMATION ABOUT MY E-MAIL COMMUNCATION

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GOOD MORNING

COULD YOU PLEASE HELP SENDING ME A COPY OF MY E-MAIL COMMUNICATION FROM THE FIRST  DAY I SUBSCRIBE FOR ORDER NO. ADB116102000BH UNTIL THE LAST ONE I CANCELLED  BEACUSE I HAVE PROBLEM IN MY E-MAIL BOX. 

YOUR CO-OPERATION HIGHLY APPRECIATED .

THANK YOU

A.HAMEED AMER

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Unfortunately you will not find the help you need at these forums. These are peer to peer forums and no one here has access to your account information. You will have to contact Support for the resolution of your issue. Click on the following link
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Make sure you are logged into your AdobeID, your browser has cookies enabled and no script blocker is enabled. Click on the chat icon on the bottom right.
Also be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not only the first sentence of the reply above but Adobe doesn't, As Far As I Know, do Email communications. They may send out emails about your subscription, when it starts and if you cancel but they are from a mail box that is a No Reply system, they are not looked at or even saved.

And I doubt Adobe keeps any emails they may send out.

Have you logged on to your Adobe ID and checked the Status of your subscription?

Give that a try.

Also I don't know if you have ever participated in any Online forums before but using ALL CAPS is like SHOUTING. And No one appreciates being shouted at. So please hit the Caps Lock button to turn that off if you care to make a reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See screenshots.

Fig 1.  ALL CAPS in a public forum is the same as shouting and shouting is rude.Fig 1. ALL CAPS in a public forum is the same as shouting and shouting is rude.

Please log-in to your account below.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

Scroll down to View Support History on the same page.

Support LinksSupport Links

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines