• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invoices to e-mail not referenced in my account.

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My invoices are continually being sent to my personal Gmail account.

I cant find this gmail account referenced anywhere in my adobe account. The adobe account has an email structured as contact@company.xx. I use that to log in. 

Before you ask wether I accidently have two active adobe accounts. I don't. The email that invoices get sent to (Gmail), can not be used to login with and requesting a forgotten password for it states that no account with such e-mail adress exist. Also, the invoices I receive on my Gmail match exactly with the invoices in my Adobe account (@Company.xx).

I had contact with adobe over the phone. The phone operator told me that he can see the gmail adress, but is not authorized to change it for me. He said he would e-mail me a link on how to change it, but i got sent a link on how to change my regular login @company.xx e-mail adress. I feel like i am going nuts. 

Has anyone experienced this and knows where the Gmail might be listed?

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i do not.  i have a gmail secondary address and a primary hotmail address, and about 15 years ago my gmail address was my primary.  so, i would think i would have a problem before anyone else, (but do not).

do you have or have you had different account types?  eg, a team/enterprise/school account and an individual account?  if so, did the agent say which account had the gmail address listed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines