• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is It Possible to Cancel Adobe Creative Cloud  Without Paying a Cancellation Fee?

Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When Adobe releases new software updates and their members who are on an annual subscription plan find that their computers won't pass Adobe's newest software mininum requirements are these members able to cancel Adobe Creative Cloud without paying a cancellation fee?

Here is my reason for asking this question:

When I first joined Adobe Creative Cloud my late 2013 iMac met the miniumim requirements to use Illustrator or Photoshop.  A couple of months after subscribing I found I couldn't use Illustrator or Photoshop fully without it freezing up or crashing.   When I would select a layer in Photoshop it would hop into another layer.

I gave Adobe remote access to my iMac to show them what was happening. They said it was my graphics card. I was going to cancel my Adobe Creative Cloud subscription but I didn't want to pay the cancellation fee. I was also hopeful that I would be able to upgrade my iMac before my annual subscription ended.  

I would have loved to explore more features of Photoshop and Illustrator but I wasn't able to while paying for my 2021 Adobe Creative Cloud annual subscription plan.  This is why I'm asking if Adobe Creastive Cloud members would be charged a cancellation fee if their computers aren't performing well when runnning Adobe Creative Cloud Apps?

Futhermore this November I contacted Adobe when they were running a new promotion in hopes they would place me on a new annual plan because I was hoping to  buy a new MacBook Pro before the 14 day trial ended.  It's been a week since I've been on this trial but I don't think I'll be able to upgrade my computer in time. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Amanda Brandenburgh
Amanda Brandenburgh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines