• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is that no free access to Existing student access client?

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a 2 months or half an year free access to all adobe app for student.  It that only for new register student? 

I just saw the autopay direct debit in my bank for a year subscription and I want to clarify Will there be any add on monthly to the my subscription or not?  

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this is primarily a user-to-user Forum – so we don't really have the power to help you here, unfortunately...

The only folks who have the ability to fix plan billing or account payment issues is Adobe Customer Care themselves. You should be able to reach them via live online chat or possibly phone:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Sorry we can't be of more help to you here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The special deal for students is this: some schools have a plan that only allows students to use the computers at school. The special deal allows students to use this plan at home, The school keeps paying but students keep working. If you had a subscription that already allowed you to use it at home, you can continue to pay for the subscription and work at home as normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines