• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a special membership for churches or religious organizations?

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Im posting in this forum because I’m not able to get in touch with adobe customer care/a person to ask questions through the adobe website.
My question i this:
My church is thinking about buying a yearly creative cloud subscription. Is it possible for for us to choose another subscription plan than the one for companies?

I did also ask this question thought the the form on the Adobe website. But I did not receive an answer.

Thank you 🙂

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

You might qualify for their non-profit plans: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/non-profit.html

Adobe ties licenses to people. Each person using the program requires their own license, even if it's only on one computer. I don't know if this is the case for the non-profit plans, but I suspect it is.

In any case, it's probable that you need to talk to the Adobe Sales team, not customer care, since Sales would know what might be available to you and what plans would be appropriate. Googl

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A church COULD subscribe to the team plan, but it costs more per person. Individual plans may be more right for you. Please bear in mind that all plans are for one named individual, the software and passwords cannot be shared with friends, colleagues, family, people using the same computer, church members etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the answer.

Do you know if it exist a plan where f.example everyone in a youth group can use the adobe programs on one computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might qualify for their non-profit plans: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/non-profit.html

Adobe ties licenses to people. Each person using the program requires their own license, even if it's only on one computer. I don't know if this is the case for the non-profit plans, but I suspect it is.

In any case, it's probable that you need to talk to the Adobe Sales team, not customer care, since Sales would know what might be available to you and what plans would be appropriate. Google Adobe sales phone number for a regionally appropriate number.

Be aware that like most companies in the US, Adobe has been affected by the COVID pandemic and you may be waiting a while for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines