• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there any way to speak to some one from adobe?

New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, hope all is well. I've been looking for a good 15 minutes through the help tab to try find a way i can directly speak to someone. I think Adobe should have a 'speak to an agent' button somewhere, please, it'll save everyone time. I've lost my adobe ID, and cant find a way to find it. Looked through history, notes, the whole shabang... can someone assist me? Thank you

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Oh, and if you do a web search for Adobe customer support, you should be provided with a region appropriate phone number. 

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual due to reduced staff and higher demand. Please be patient with the pe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know what email you used to create your original Adobe account? That's your Adobe ID.

(I'm assuming you used either a different email or FB or Google to log in this time?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, and if you do a web search for Adobe customer support, you should be provided with a region appropriate phone number. 

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual due to reduced staff and higher demand. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines