• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there anyway i can cancel annual plan without being charged as i thought i was buying a month

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought i was only paying for a months worth but turns out i was buying a years worth and now i cant cancel unless i pay another £45 when ive only used it once. Please can anyone help!? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone else reading this... When you 'click to agree' to the subscription terms while buying a subscription, that means that you really do need to read BEFORE you buy a subscription... https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found a way how to NOT PAY anything while canceling any Adobe subscription after the trial.

So i had the adobe CC annual plan (19€/Month) the cancelation of the subscription would cost something arround 108€ 

however here is the trick;

go trough the cancelation process until you get ask to "Change Plan" or "Cancel Plan" 

click on change plan and selecet the Cheapest Plan (Photoshop Studio 9€ /Month) 

This will automaticaly also give you a 14 Day Trial - and according to Adobes subscription terms you can cancel any subscription during the 14 day of trial period without getting charged 🙂 

So i paid the 9€ for the Photoshop studio plan, and the i had to wait like half our till i could edit my plans again and canceled the Photoshop Studio Plan and got my 9€ refund back. Now i succesfull canceled any Adobe Plan and basicaly didnt pay'd any money for canceling 🙂 

Hope this helps anyone - and sorry for my bad english (not native english speaker) 

Cheers,

Marco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines