• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

is this a genuine website for a creative cloud subscription ?

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is the link to the website 

<scam website link removed-kglad>

i was wondering if this is legit or not and i hope an employee would be kind enough to inform me.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Absolutely not. There are no good bargains, only scams or worse. This would be a year's subscription for the normal price of one month.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely not. There are no good bargains, only scams or worse. This would be a year's subscription for the normal price of one month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there are a number of warning signs, not the least of which (as noted by @Test Screen Name ) are the absurd prices tantamount to seeing an internet website selling for new mercedes benz for sale for $5,000 or 20,000 SAR.

but the contact phone number uses a saudi arabia country code and a russian email domain, far from confidence builders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines