Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is this correct regarding refunds?

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I used illustrator for a month, and on the day of the subscription renewal (I had just been charged for the upcoming month) I decided to change my plan to the photography one instead because I really wanted to use Lightroom for a project. It said that I would be given a refund of the entire sum paid for the next month of Illustrator. 

After using Lightroom I decided it was not necessary for me. The free one for phones was enough to do what I wanted, and I didn't need the desktop version. I decided to cancel my plan, and since only two days had passed I'd be given a refund for that as well. 

So have I got it right if I understand it as I'll be given a refund for both the Illutrator plan and the Photography plan?

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fellow product users in this user-to-user community cannot help you with billing/refund matters.  Contact Adobe Support directly about the refund you can expect and when it will processed.

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines