Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with double payment

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 
I am having issues with having two types of payments beeing drawn from my account. 
I have one which is supposed to be Lightroom+Photoshop, but I can't see this one in my app store. It seems to be on my computer, but when trying to stop this, it just refers me to my apps on my phone. 

I am also paying for just Lightroom+, which is shown in my apps on my phone. 

I have tried to use the support option, but that won't allow me to type. How to I get ahold of someone to help? 😞

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to contact the app store for Adobe apps not purchased directly from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

per @Peru Bob, if you purchased from an app store, contact them.

if you're not sure, check your adobe account, https://account.adobe.com

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines