Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

licence code from software-codes doesn't work

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

recently we bought a code from Software-codes, which should paused our monthly payments (or something like this) on a year. But, however we were trying to install this code, it doesn't work.

Could you please be so kind and help us with this situation?

Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Adobe can't help with products bought from another company. You'll have to contact them about your issues.

Edited to add:

Be aware that Software-Codes is not listed as a legitimate reseller of Adobe products on the Adobe Partner site. This leads me to believe that the code they sold you may well be stolen or counterfeit. As far as I know, there is no way to "pause" monthly payments for a subscription unless you pay for an annual plan upfront, and that wouldn't require a code, it would requir

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe can't help with products bought from another company. You'll have to contact them about your issues.

Edited to add:

Be aware that Software-Codes is not listed as a legitimate reseller of Adobe products on the Adobe Partner site. This leads me to believe that the code they sold you may well be stolen or counterfeit. As far as I know, there is no way to "pause" monthly payments for a subscription unless you pay for an annual plan upfront, and that wouldn't require a code, it would require your changing your subscription plan before its annual renewal.

Adobe has, in some cases, paused payments for up to 3 months if you are experiencing financial hardships due to COVID, but you have to request it from them through their customer service, and there is no guarantee that they will be able to do so and, again, this is not possible through a third-party.

You should probably report the company here: https://www.adobe.com/genuine.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines