• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licencias desde Uruguay

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos días a todos, saben con quién deberíamos contactarnos desde Uruguay para poder acceder a los costos normales de las licencias de Adobe?

Lamentablemente en Uruguay solamente podemos acceder a las licencias mediante reseller oficial y nos cobran U$ 600 anual por licencia individual de programa y ese es el costo anual de toda la suite design!!!

Es una usura, alguien puede pasar alguna forma de contacto con Adobe Latinoamérica para ver si podemos acceder a los costos normales del resto del mundo, o tenemos que morir con esos costos millonarios?

Gracias y perdón si no era el sitio en donde plantear esta inquietud.

Saludos!!

Santiago

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you can't buy from adobe, the only legal licenses are available from authorized resellers.  you can search authorized resellers for uruguay here, http://adobedealreg.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Official resellers can be found here: https://www.adobe.com/partners/partnerfinders.html
  2. Click Find under Authorized Platinum, Gold and Certified Resellers. You can search for authorized resellers there, including ones which are licensed to sell worldwide.

I'm afraid there's nothing we can do about the prices they charge. Like you, we are just users. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

linSims thanks for asking.

I already contact Official Adobe Resellers, but the price is U$600 for a individual license, too much!

The trouble is that i can´t contact any Adobe Latin America support to solve this price abuse.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask=answer 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean an individual license as in a subscription for a single application for a single person, or do you mean an individual license as in a subscription for a single person for the Creative Cloud suite? Are you using US dollars or Uruguayan pesos? 

In the US, depending on the application, an annual subscription paid in monthly increments for a single person for a single Creative Cloud application runs from $9.99 (Uruguyan peso: 425.92) to $20.99 (Uruguayan peso: 894.91).

An annual subscription paid in monthly increments for a single person for the entire Creative Cloud suite costs $52.99 (Uruguyan peso: 2259.22).

I hope that information helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean an annual subscription for a single person for a single Creative Cloud application (photoshop in this case) paid in annualy U$532 (US dollars). No option for pay monthly, we have onli one anual paid.

It`s an abuse.

Look the atach information in this post: (all information in US Dollars)

Captura de Pantalla 2020-12-04 a la(s) 14.53.48.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whoa. Yeah, that's a little over double what is charged directly by Adobe in the US. 

I'm afraid there's nothing we can do for you. Most of us are just users like you who help out around the forum. As far as I know, the prices you're showing are set by the reseller and are not controlled by Adobe so even if an Adobe employee wandered by, there's nothing they can do for you either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines