• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom annulation of yaerly subscription

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So somewhere in the beginning of mai I subscribed to the free try-out trial of lightroom adobe. The problem is that I'm now still pay for this app without using it, because I didn't unsubscribe in the first 14 days. When I tried to annulate this yearly trial I was supposed to pay adobe 60 euros. So instead of unsubscribing now I decided I would pay monthly 12 euros and use this app.

Now my question is how do I know when to unsubscribe when the year is over without having to pay? 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're supposed to get an email from adobe notifying you that your subscription is about to renew automatically, but i think it would be prudent to enter a calendar reminder.  (if you have a mobile phone that you use daily, that's a good place to enter calendar reminders.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines