• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[LOCKED] COVID-19 and subscription payments

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@adobe, Why haven't you postponed your billing throughout this crisis. Many of your loyal customers are independent or small businesses, who are under immense financial pressure in these uncertain times. At a time when the creative community are offering their services at reduced rates (or free) in an effort to help others. I'm sure you could play your part too.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Please see this response from Adobe on the coronavirus here:
https://www.adobe.com/covid-19-response.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Danieledom and Marcusl44852520, I appreciate that this is an unusual time for all of us. If you are facing problems making your membership payment, then please start by using the automated process at http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html to complete the cancellation process.

If you need to discuss your specific situation, on why you are unable to make the current payment and how you need to maintain your Creative Cloud membership, then begin a ch

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is BS. You can't even get it for education. I've been trying for a week now. They are full of it. Total corporate PR move. People should call them on social media. It should just be FREE for all period until September if not permanently. Why can't they make $$ with ads like every other app? They are stuck in 20th century.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jennifer,

If your school has been using CC in their labs, then talk to your IT department about how to use CC at home while your labs are closed. They are the ones who need to set it up with Adobe.

https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-enables-distance-learning-globally-schools-impacted-covid-19/

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe needs to suspend all subscription payments immediately. In the UK they should be sending their workers home on the 80% and doing the right thing by suspending payments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see this response from Adobe on the coronavirus here:
https://www.adobe.com/covid-19-response.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen the response and my comment still stands. You are protecting education and bigger businesses by only suspending payments for additional licences for enterprise subscriptions. You still need to suspend all subscriptions as the smallest businesses are the hardest hit. I can't invoice my clients so why are you invoicing me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"...You are protecting ...You still need to suspend... "

Hi 

This is a user forum with some input from staff — you are not speaking to Adobe. As volunteers,  we can't change the policy — we can only tell you what it is. 

You might try contacting Adobe Customer Care and ask them to send your concerns to management.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent" to get a human.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jane, Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jane. I contacted support and got a 3 month break.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jane. May I ask, what did you say or ask for to recieve a 3 month payment break?

Kind Regards,

Doug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest contacting Adobe and explaining your situation. They should offer some help suitable for your situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marcus - I am looking for some more information re the subscrition break. Is it only for schools? Any information would be a real help - struggling to find much online and finding it hard to get a contact for Adobe customer helpline. Kindest, 

Laura. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve, I'd suggest you visit the contact page and use the 'chat' facility to contact support. They were very responsive when I chatted with them, offering  us a 3 month break in subscription payments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I might have this wrong but I just cancelled my subscription and re subscribed to get 2 months free. 

Info here:

<Removed by Moderator>

It seems to have worked for me inasmuch as my next bill is now in May.

Good luck,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you lost all your libraries in resubscribing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you are wrong, Ben.  The offer which you received is just one of the many possible options that is given when someone cancels a membership.  Please bookmark the link offered by Jane-E so that you can be kept up to date on valid offers provided by us during this crisis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, for now, go to the support chat in the contact section of the site (https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html) and ask for them to give you a minimum of a 3-month moratorium on your subscription fees. I was initially offered a 2 month period (I think he thought he was selling me a used car), however, you shouldn't settle for less than 3. Let's hope that this global pandemic conforms to Adobe's timetable for economic recovery. Sadly I believe we may be in for a longer ride. Stay safe and be nice to each other #benice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marcusl44852520, we already have higher than expected wait times due to the pandemic.  If you wish to cancel your membership see http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html for information on how to complete the process.

For information about what Adobe is doing to help with the pandemic please see https://www.adobe.com/covid-19-response.html?promoid=RGJ8NJ5Q&mv=other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff, I'm not sure what you're proposing. I'll take it you haven't properly read this thread. If you wish to post constructive responses to peoples queries or comments, feel free to do so. #benice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Danieledom and Marcusl44852520, I appreciate that this is an unusual time for all of us. If you are facing problems making your membership payment, then please start by using the automated process at http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html to complete the cancellation process.

If you need to discuss your specific situation, on why you are unable to make the current payment and how you need to maintain your Creative Cloud membership, then begin a chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.  As previously discussed, we continue to receive a high volume of interactions during this pandemic.   Please be prepared for an extended wait if you do need to chat with a person.

For complete information on how Adobe is partnering with the global community during this pandemic, see https://www.adobe.com/covid-19-response.html?promoid=RGJ8NJ5Q&mv=other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines