Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My CC spontaneopusly logged me out and every attempt to sign in either signs me out immediately or shows an error 206 message. I have followed every possible protocol and process for these two actions as seen on this forum but to no avail. I have deleted every cache i was instructed to, uninstalled and insatlled SEVERAL times, temporarily turned off the MacOS firewall, changed the read/write option on the adobe file. E V E R Y T HI N G but mot a single thing is working. PLEASE HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Abdulmalik, sorry you keep being signed out. What Adobe software or service are you attempting to access? There are no memberships assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

Error 206 occurs because the stored authentication could not be read. If you have an individual Creative Cloud membership, see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/licensing-errors.html for steps you can take to resolve the error.  If you have a Creative Cloud for Team or Enterprise membership, I recommend you contact your plan administrator for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines