Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Login loop on desktop after changing accounts

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I keep getting this login message on Creative Cloud, and when I click on 'log in' it just loops back to the same 'log in' screen (below).

Screenshot 2022-08-14 135021.jpg

I just lost access to an institutional account and so started on a paid Student/Educator account (at a different institution), and am now unable to login to any Adobe apps. I've tried uninstalling all Adobe apps and downloading the latest Creative Cloud, but no luck. I've also restarted my laptop a few times and downloaded any updates.

However, I am able to login on my Ipad and download Photoshop - no problems there (with the same new account).

Any advice greatly appreciated!

Sam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Hi Sam,

We're sorry for the trouble. Did you test the troubleshooting steps provided by the expert above? In addition to that, you can refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/cc-sign-in-prompt.html

Let us know if it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sam,

We're sorry for the trouble. Did you test the troubleshooting steps provided by the expert above? In addition to that, you can refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/cc-sign-in-prompt.html

Let us know if it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines