• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost my subscription

Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a big problem, Adobe can't find my subscription and i can't use the apps anymore. I used them for my work, it's very important, I don't know what to do. I have the proof on my bank account that I paid for the apps but they said that i've ended the 7 free trial.

What can I do ???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check if you indeed have no subscription active by going to account.adobe.com/plans. There, you can also see your Billing history.

Be aware that this is mainly a public user-to-user forum, with limited Staff members (recognizable by a uQRfNLp badge near their profile picture) present. We are not able to help you with any billing, account or subscription issues. You will need to contact Adobe Customer Care for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already check that page but the problem is that it says that i don't have any subscritions, therefore, no billing history. But my bank account is well debited ... I don't know what to do, it's revolting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue I lost my admin console with al my active subscription I have my order number + my bank statement that prove my purchasing + email confirming + credit card that paying with it and when contacting support via chat with all this information, they can't find anything..... so wired from a company like adobe idont what I can do now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh my god, I don't even have all the proofs that you have, we will never get back our subscriptions ..... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines