Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR6 transfer to another account

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need to transfer my LR6 licence to an another person account. 
I followed a guide, that support on live chat gave me, the other side did the same, but support is telling the other side, that my part is not active and they can´t see it. 

I got information that I need to discuss my problem there and not with chat support, so please if anyone can help me, I would be glad.
I´m trying to make this work for a few days now and I´m just confused about the whole process, as the LR6 is not even that old, I bought it in late 2017 for the full price from official reseller.
I´m not sure how much private informations I should share there about the problem, but the ticket with transfer is: 

REMOVED

And the ticket where I uploaded the form to (because the transfer one got deactivated right after made) is there:

REMOVED
Thanks so much,
Štěpánka Smutná

[personal information removed for your protection]
[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

That was the guide I followed at the first place and was trying to get answer. Anyway, 6 people on support chat later, one did understand my question and was able to look at my account informations. Thanks for the answer anyway. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.  we can't help you with anything other than supplying information.  regarding the transfer of licenses:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/transfer-product-license.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was the guide I followed at the first place and was trying to get answer. Anyway, 6 people on support chat later, one did understand my question and was able to look at my account informations. Thanks for the answer anyway. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines